Are you looking for some inspiration for your online marketing?
We are pleased to announce that Browser Media is running the Google workshops during the The Great British Business Show on 28th and 29th November. The show is free and you can register your interest in the workshops here. We would love to see you there.
What are the workshops all about?
I will be presenting a series of free seminars focused on the following:
- The Evolution Of Search Engine Marketing
- the changing face of SEO
- what does it take to be successful at search marketing?
- How To Cope With A Google Penalty
- how to diagnose a penalty
- what do you need to do to appease Google?
- How To Resource An Effective Search Marketing Team
- who should own search marketing?
- the challenge of digital transformation
- Top Tips For Running An Effective PPC Campaign
- how to improve the performance of your paid search campaigns
- increase the quality of your traffic and reduce costs
There will be time for questions and I would be very happy to discuss any particular issues / challenges that you face in more detail at our stand or after the show.
Where can I find you at the show?
We will be on stand 266 – next to the workshop, so come and say hello.
We are not offering you a chance to win an iPad and have no plans on handing out lollies but we will guarantee a friendly ear and the opportunity to chat through your digital marketing activity and answer any questions that you have.
See you there?
We hope to meet as many people as possible during the show, but you can of course contact us today if you are struggling with your digital marketing and would like a second opinion.