***We are updating our jobs section, so come back soon but please see if our account manager job is of interest as we would love to hear from you***
Browser Media is passionate about digital marketing and is always on the lookout for individuals who share this mindset.
We recruit at all levels of experience and would love to hear from you if you would like to join our extremely friendly team and be part of our success and growth.
What sort of skills are we looking for?
- strong verbal / written communication skills
- creative thinking to help develop longer-term strategies for clients, tactical newsjacking opportunities and everything in between
- a genuine interest in current affairs and the media across different sectors (national, regional, consumer, trade)
- confidence to liaise with all levels of seniority
- self starter – dynamic and motivated but with the ability to work well in a team
- superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- sound IT skills (we work in Google Docs and will require the right candidate to become familiar with a number of digital marketing platforms)
- an awareness of how an agency operates on a day-to-day basis
We appreciate that you may not have a lot of hands-on experience if you are just leaving school or university and we are ultimately looking for potential and an appetite to learn for the more junior roles. We will train you and give you a wealth of experience but we need to see that you are genuinely interested in digital marketing.
What is in it for you?
- a competitive package based on experience
- private healthcare after 6 months of service
- cycle to work scheme
- extra day of holiday each year
- monthly fund for team-building activities
- training programme
- the opportunity to work with an amazing team in one of the city’s coolest offices
Please note that our head office is in Colchester and, whilst we have embraced a hybrid approach to working, you should expect to be in the office 2-3 days per week as we enjoy each other’s company and want to maintain a supportive / fun agency culture. We believe that is best done together.
If any of the above excites you, please fill in the form below to get a conversation started.
***Recruitment agencies / headhunters / etc are kindly requested NOT to contact us as we will not respond to any communication. We will try to be polite but do not use agencies and respectfully ask you not to contact us. You will be wasting your time. It is not personal, but please don’t waste our time either.***