Banking Circle launched as Saxo Payments back in the summer of 2015. Browser Media has been responsible for developing Banking Circle’s digital marketing strategy since pre-launch, with the goal of building visibility for the brand through all channels as quickly as possible. This included setting up social media channels from scratch and building an engaged audience through LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
With the proposition being unique and new to the market, one of the main challenges was identifying keywords that would drive highly targeted visitors to the site, while also being able to deliver on volume. An in-depth understanding of the business was therefore crucial from day one.
As part of the transition to rebrand as Banking Circle, Browser Media was tasked with managing the migration of the website and all supporting digital collateral with minimal disruption.
To achieve the rapid growth that Banking Circle needed, Browser Media delivered an all-encompassing digital strategy, which included:
- Technical audit/on-page optimisation techniques to:
- Ensure site was fully optimised pre-launch
- Increase natural search visibility
- Minimise disruption during rebrand/domain name change
Research, planning, and amplification of content:
- In-depth research into topics relevant to key players in the fintech niche
- Creating engaging and informative content that would deliver high-quality traffic, including an infographic, a payment and banking terminology jargon buster, and blog posts
- Amplification of content through social media, display advertising, and email marketing
In three short years, the brand has evolved from a cross border payment solution into a global financial utility capable of delivering banking services to businesses across the globe.
Year on year growth (Jan 2018- Dec 2018 vs Jan 2017 vs Jan 2018):
- Organic traffic up 118% YoY
- Overall traffic up 81% YoY
- Conversions up 43% YoY
- 668% increase in traffic to the payment and banking terminology jargon buster resource YoY
As of Dec 2018:
- More than 4,050 white paper downloads
- 360 infographic downloads