Browser Media is committed to protecting your privacy.
These forms do include personal information but we will only use it to deal with your enquiry / add you to the newsletter distribution list / understand your marketing objectives. We will never pass any data to a 3rd party organisation, other than Mailchimp which we use for the newsletter distribution. Mailchimp is GDPR compliant and you have the ability to unsbubscribe from Browser Media Bytes at any point and delete any personal data.
We are required to be open about our use of personal data and you are entitled to enquire about the data that we hold about you. We welcome any such enquiries and will delete any data at your request.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (please see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416 for guidance on how to do this). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Browser Media welcomes any questions should you have any concerns at all – we treat your privacy very seriously.