A hybrid role that would suit an ambitious individual who wants to learn digital marketing skills through working with experts. This is a junior role, but we are looking for those with aspirations to develop into an account manager in the future.
Your primary role will be supporting our account teams in a variety of tasks. Comprehensive training will be provided but an appetite to learn will be required. Strong language skills will be required along with a meticulous attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- desktop research / analysis
- copywriting – press releases, online content, articles and case studies
- administration – keeping contact reports, status reports, campaign schedules, media databases up to date
- handling client and media telephone calls
- assisting account managers with preparation of client reports
Key skills that we are looking for:
- strong verbal / written communication skills
- confidence to liaise with all levels of seniority
- self starter – dynamic and motivated but with the ability to work well in a team
- superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- creative thinker
- computer literate
- a genuine interest in current affairs and the media
- strong analytical / mathematical skills with ability to interpret data
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
What’s in it for you?:
- a fantastic opportunity to work with, and learn from, an amazing team
- a competitive package based on experience
- private healthcare after 6 months of service
- cycle to work scheme
- extra day of holiday each year
We enjoy a blend of office and home working. Whilst we offer remote working, you should expect to be based in our Colchester office at least twice per week and travel may be necessary for client visits.
Interested in applying?
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting initial chemistry meetings prior to second round interviews.
***Polite notice to recruitment agencies / consultants / headhunters / etc. : Please do not contact us regarding this, or any other, role. We recruit directly, so you will be wasting your time. We do not wish to be rude, but please respect this polite request. Thank you.***