We’re looking for an experienced digital account manager to join the team at Browser Media.
This role demands strong knowledge / experience of online marketing and at least 2 years’ hands-on digital marketing experience. You will own client accounts and assume responsibility for delivering outstanding results and developing the excellent relationships with clients that we are famous for.
Reporting to the client services director, you will work within a team of blended digital specialists across PR-led, content-focused SEO & PPC, dedicated to serving a portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- reporting on digital marketing performance
- ownership of key client relationships
- writing – press releases, online content, articles and case studies
- contribution to company blog
- business development support as required
Key skills that we are looking for:
- strong verbal / written communication skills
- a written test will be part of the recruitment process and we would welcome examples of content that you have created
- 2yr+ experience with Google Analytics / Search Console / Link Analysis
- confidence to liaise with all levels of seniority
- self starter – dynamic and motivated but with the ability to work well in a team
- superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- creative thinker
- a genuine interest in current affairs and the media
- strong analytical / mathematical skills with ability to interpret data
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
What’s in it for you?:
- a competitive package based on experience
- private healthcare after 6 months of service
- cycle to work scheme
- extra day of holiday each year
- the opportunity to work with an amazing team
Please note that our head office is in Colchester and, whilst we have embraced a hybrid approach to working, you should expect to be in the office 2-3 days per week as we enjoy each other’s company and want to develop a supportive / fun agency culture after too long at home.
Interested in applying?
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting initial chemistry meetings prior to second round interviews.
***Polite notice to recruitment agencies / consultants / headhunters / etc. : Please do not contact us regarding this, or any other, role. We recruit directly, so you will be wasting your time. We do not wish to be rude, but please respect this polite request. Thank you.***