We love our clients and we’d like you to love them too!
We’re looking for an experienced account manager to join a growing team at an exciting time for Browser Media.
This role demands strong knowledge / experience of online marketing and at least 1-2 years’ hands-on digital marketing experience. We would also love to hear from you if you have a PR background but have a proven interest in digital marketing.
Reporting to the client services director, the account manager will work within a team of blended digital specialists across PR-led, content-focused SEO & PPC, dedicated to serving a portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing inbound marketing campaigns within a blended digital strategy
- production of SEO reviews / audits (training in the ‘Browser Media way’ will be given)
- managing internal client teams
- ownership of key client relationships
- writing – press releases, online content, articles and case studies
- contribution to company blog
- business development support as required
Key skills that we are looking for:
- strong verbal / written communication skills
- confidence to liaise with all levels of seniority
- self starter – dymanic and motivated but with the ability to work well in a team
- superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- creative thinker
- a genuine interest in current affairs and the media
- strong analytical / mathematical skills with ability to interpret data
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
What’s in it for you?:
- a competitive package based on experience
- private healthcare after 6 months of service
- cycle to work scheme
- extra day of holiday each year
- early finishes every other Friday
- the opportunity to work with an amazing team
Please note that this role will be permanently based in our Colchester office, although travel may be necessary.
Interested in applying?
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting initial chemistry meetings prior to second round interviews.
***Polite notice to recruitment agencies / consultants / headhunters / etc. : Please do not contact us regarding this, or any other, role. We recruit directly, so you will be wasting your time. We do not wish to be rude, but please respect this polite request. Thank you.***