We love our clients and we’d like you to love them too!
We’re looking for an account manager to join a growing team at an exciting time for Browser Media.
This role demands strong knowledge / experience of online marketing and at least 1-2 years’ digital agency experience in account management and/or SEO-focused roles.
Key responsibilities will include:
- developing and managing inbound marketing campaigns within a blended digital strategy
- production of SEO reviews / audits (training in the ‘Browser Media way’ will be given)
- managing internal client teams
- ownership of key client relationships
- contribution to company blog
- business development support as required
Reporting to the client services director, the account manager will work within a team of blended digital specialists across PR-led, content-focused SEO & PPC, dedicated to serving a portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
What we’d like you to do:
- Work openly and collaboratively with clients to plan and implement online campaigns and strategies
- Be a reporting hero with a passion for good stats, and real skill in the analysis of online performance metrics
- Monitor and analyse client websites and search results to identify opportunities within the relevant marketplace
- Manage internal account staff and resource levels to deliver digital marketing campaigns efficiently, effectively and with panache
- Work with Google Analytics to drive intelligent conversion strategy. Utilise other 3rd party data sources and research tools such as Raven tools to identify new client opportunities
Who we’d like you to be:
- A ball of focused energy, able to hit the ground running with a sound understanding of natural search and its place within wider marketing and PR strategies
- Experienced in delivering high level consultancy in a way that the client ‘gets’
- Eager to develop your own knowledge and skillset to drive the clients and your fellow Browsers
- Fun and interesting!
We’re looking for people with analytical, creative and dynamic minds who can take their passion for digital to our clients with confidence in knowing what’s coming next and how they can benefit from it.
We offer a competitive package based on experience.
Please note that this role will be permanently based in our Colchester office, although travel may be necessary.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting initial chemistry meetings prior to second round interviews.
***Polite notice to recruitment agencies / consultants / headhunters / etc. : Please do not contact us regarding this, or any other, role. We recruit directly, so you will be wasting your time. We do not wish to be rude, but please respect this polite request. Thank you.***