A hybrid role that would suit an ambitious individual with a proven interest in online marketing.
We have a PR led approach to digital marketing and this role will span both disciplines, offering you an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience.
Your primary role will be working within the digital marketing team to help promote our client sites. Whilst we do not require years of experience, proven knowledge / experience of online marketing will be an advantage.
You can also expect to work closely with account managers on a range of online PR campaigns and PR experience would be beneficial. Previous experience of online copywriting will also be advantageous and the role will include regular copywriting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- desktop research
- keyword research and analysis
- implentation of PR programmes
- liaising with clients and research to generate newsworthy stories
- handling client and media telephone calls
- administration – keeping contact reports, status reports, campaign schedules, media databases up to date
- writing – press releases, online content, articles and case studies
- collating and analysing coverage/mentions
- event management, crisis management, award entries, advertorials, promotions, newsletters
Key skills that we are looking for:
- strong verbal / written communication skills
- confidence to liaise with all levels of seniority
- self starter – dymanic and motivated but with the ability to work well in a team
- superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- creative thinker
- computer literate
- a genuine interest in current affairs and the media
- strong analytical / mathematical skills with ability to interpret data
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
What’s in it for you?:
- a competitive package based on experience
- private healthcare after 6 months of service
- cycle to work scheme
- extra day of holiday each year
- early finishes every other Friday
- the opportunity to work with an amazing team
Please note that this role will be permanently based in our Colchester office, although travel may be necessary.
Interested in applying?
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role. We anticipate conducting initial chemistry meetings prior to second round interviews.
***Polite notice to recruitment agencies / consultants / headhunters / etc. : Please do not contact us regarding this, or any other, role. We recruit directly, so you will be wasting your time. We do not wish to be rude, but please respect this polite request. Thank you.***